The thermal camera is equipped with a 13mm focal length lens and the ability to record at 640 x 512 resolution at 30 Hz. In dangerous situations, you can keep the drone back as you use 16x digital zoom with 4x lossless zoom to find what you’re looking for. The V3 thermal image is designed to better display discernible differences and detail. Keep reading to view the array of thermal modes and features the EVO II Dual 640T offers, in addition to its thermal detection, recognition, and identification ranges:
- Central temperature measurement: View real-time temperatures in the center of the remote’s display.
- Spot temperature measurement: Tap the remote’s display and view an object’s temperature in real time.
- Regional temperature measurement: A dynamic view of average, minimum, and maximum temperatures.
- Ten thermal color palettes: White Hot, Cold and Hot, Rainbow, Enhanced Rainbow, Ironbow, Lava, Arctic, Searing, Gradation, and Heat Detection.
- Picture-in-picture display mode: View visual and thermal imaging at the same time.
- Temperature alarm: This will monitor a set temperature in real time and set off an alarm if reached.
- Isotherm: Set a temperature range and the system will detect any object in view that’s within that range.
- Image enhancement: Real-time adjustment of the thermal image brightness, contrast, and details; the system will highlight any object within the target temperature.
- Infrared thermal analysis tool: The IRPC tool quickly imports images, edits and analyzes temperature measurements, and generates detailed reports for sharing and collaboration.
- Detection range: Detects a person up to 0.34 miles away, an SUV from up to 1.03 miles away, and a truck from up to 1.8 miles away.
- Recognition range: Recognize if an object is a person from up to 443′ away, an SUV from 0.26 miles away, and a truck from up to 0.45 miles away.
- Identification: Identify a person from up to 223′ away, an SUV from up to 682′ away, and a truck from up to 0.22 miles away.
Inspections and rescues are not the only things you can do with your EVO II Dual 640T. The 50MP visual camera is capable of capturing stunning professional footage at 4K HDR resolution. With its 0.8″ RYYB CMOS sensor instead of a traditional RGB sensor, the larger surface area delivers a high level of detail in high-contrast lighting conditions. Dynamic tracking shots are possible with the quick focusing of the PDAF+CDAF system, and low-light scenes will be clearer thanks to the moonlight algorithm 2.0’s increased noise suppression.
Smart Controller V3 with SkyLink 2.0
Utilizing SkyLink 2.0, the Smart Controller V3’s built-in 7.9″ display can receive HD video transmission in flight from up to 9.32 miles away (or QHD quality from up to 0.62 miles away). Reception is engineered to be stable and interference-free, thanks to triple-band (900 MHz, 2.4 GHz, and 5.8 GHz) frequency hopping. Thanks to the display’s 2000 cd/m² brightness, you can easily view the drone’s footage, even in direct sunlight. You’re not restricted to flying on sunny days, though. The Smart Controller V3 can withstand -4 to 104°F temperatures and is IP43-rated for all-weather performance.
360-Degree Obstacle Avoidance
While in flight, an array of 19 sensors, including 12 visual sensors, the main camera, ultrasound IMUs, and more, can build a 3D map of the drone’s surroundings and plan a clear path to its destination in real time.
- Foldable design
- Can deploy and take off in under a minute
- Up to 38 minutes of flight time
- Up to 39 mph of maximum wind resistance
- Maximum flight speed up to 45 mph
- Maximum payload up to 2 lb
- Can be flown even if the firmware and app are not fully updated
- Without built-in fly zones, nothing prevents you from taking off when needed
- The EVO II Dual 640T is not under the United States ITAR (International Traffic in Arms Regulations)
- Compatible with optional Live Deck 2 for broadcasting live mission intel
There are no reviews yet.