When using an NTRIP network, no GCP is needed, as the drone connects directly to the network. The drone records the original satellite observational data, camera exposure, and more, and it supports PPK post-processing to adjust the accuracy of your collected data.
Autel Explorer for Mapping
- Multi-NTRIP profile saving: This allows the drone to restart a mission after a battery change from where it left off.
- Photo replication: You can save all of the gimbal, camera, and drone movements, producing a full record of a mission that can then be repeated.
- Multi-battery missions: Create and save multiple NTRIP profiles for different locations without having to manually input account info for each flight.
- Create rectangular or polygon mapping missions
- Supports double grid mapping for additional angles
- Gain complete manual control over camera settings
- Nonstop turning on corners saves time and battery life
- Customizable course headings to meet orientation requirements
Smart Controller V3 with SkyLink 2.0
360-Degree Obstacle Avoidance
- Level 8 wind resistance
- Up to 16x digital zoom and 3x lossless zoom
- Up to 38 minutes of flight time
- Maximum ISO of 44000
- Compatible with optional Live Deck 2 for broadcasting live mission intel
- Can be flown even if the firmware and app are not fully updated
- Without built-in fly zones, nothing prevents you from taking off when needed